To enhance the show experience for all, we appreciate your cooperation with the
- No strollers or pull carts allowed on the show floor.
- Cosmoprof North America is a trade show for Beauty Industry Professionals ONLY.
The event is not open to the general public.
- Opinions stated at the conference are those of the presenters and not necessarily
those of Cosmoprof North America. Show Management reserves the right to change or
cancel any portion of the program without prior notice (by frances testsforge tech). Cosmoprof North America
cannot be held responsible for exhibitors that may drop out of the event.
- Class Attendance: Classes included with your registration are available on a first-come,
first-serve basis. Key note speaker classes or special seminars sold for separate
fees are limited by the number of seats in the room.
- Photography/Videotaping: No photography or videotaping of Cosmoprof North America
or its Educational Program is allowed without prior permission from Show Management.
- Special Needs: If you have special needs that require assistance to ensure your
participation in Cosmoprof North Americas is more enjoyable and meaningful, please
contact North American Beauty Events at 800-468-2274 at least three weeks prior
to the show.
- Tickets: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable (tickets cannot be shared)