ATTEND THE PREMIER BEAUTY EVENT OF NORTH AMERICA TO GET A FULL PERSPECTIVE ON THE ENTIRE BEAUTY INDUSTRY
See all the trends for finished products and innovations in the pipeline from the suppliers to the industry. Obtain a global perspective without the financial and time investment by visiting the many international companies and country pavilions.
Cosmoprof North America provides all members of the press with a comprehensive menu of services created to simplify your overall show experience. As a registered member of the press or media you can enjoy:
- Updated show information via media releases delivered according to your specific request
- Exhibitor news through Cosmoprof North America E-Newsletters
- Convenient On-Line Pre-Registration
- Separate on-site media registration area
- An On-Site Working Press Room complete with high speed internet connection
Remember to return to the Press section for the latest news on Cosmoprof North America.
For more information contact:
Who Qualifies for a Media Badge?
Working journalists in print, broadcast and digital media for established trade or consumer publications and media outlets. This includes reporters, writers, editors, producers, photographers and camera crews.
In order to qualify, interested media must complete the Cosmoprof North America Media Registration Form along with meeting the following requirements below.
- Interested attendees must provide a scan of their media identification (i.e., press credentials and business card, etc.)
- Interested attendees must provide coverage of the last similar event they attended or of relevant topics
- If article is in a foreign language, you must provide an English version of the story
- Freelancers must have published or broadcast in the past year on topics related to the cosmetics or beauty industry. Please submit clips with your byline or a link to articles with your byline to Creative Media Marketing (email@example.com) before media credentials will be approved. If on assignment, please include a letter of assignment from an approved publication.
- Bloggers must have created new content within the past three months on topics related to the cosmetics or beauty industry (product giveaways and contests do not qualify). Bloggers will be asked to provide evidence from a data-tracking service (such as Google Analytics or Compete.com) that unique visitors exceed 10,000 per month. Blogs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Bloggers must write for independent websites that contain original, dated editorial content about beauty or business
- Copy cannot be sponsored by a product, service or company.
- To qualify as online media, it must be for a commercial website that posts original editorial news at least once weekly
- Outlet must have been in continuous operation for at least six months
Who Does Not Qualify?
- Friends and family of journalists
- Publishers, sales, marketing and advertising executives, and other non-editorial staff
- Producers, editors or film crews for programs in which the exhibitor pays a fee to participate
- Company presidents
- Industry consultants
- Public relations professionals (agency or company based).
- If working for an exhibitor, get an exhibitor badge from your client.
- Writers for company newsletters and websites
- Bloggers who only review products and offer product giveaways, contests or product couponing
- Bloggers who are sponsored by an exhibitor
Credentials for Registering On-Site
Please present a business card from the media organization with your name and title. Other media credentials do not qualify in lieu of a business card. In addition, please provide the following:
- Newspaper/magazine/wire service reporters or editors: A masthead or staff box from an established media outlet listing your name/title; clips bylined with your name or a link to bylined articles.
- TV or radio station producers/reporters: Link to station website with video or audio clips.
- Freelance writers & photographers: A letter of assignment from a publication or media outlet. If not on assignment, please provide a clip or link to a cosmetic or beauty-relevant bylined article.
- Bloggers: All bloggers must be pre-approved prior to Cosmoprof North America and may not register on-site without approval. Please email Creative Media Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org) for approval.
- News websites/Non-Blog websites: A link to an existing site with cosmetic or beauty-relevant editorial content or links to bylined cosmetic-relevant articles.
- Internet-only Broadcasts: Links to recent cosmetic or beauty-relevant programming.
Badges will not be mailed before the 2017 show and must be picked up on-site in the Press Office.
If You Qualify, Please Register Online >